Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Chinese Parking Games

Tonight was hilarious.
You might not think it was as funny as I did....cause maybe it was one of those things where you had to be there....but I thought it was HILARIOUS. HILARIOUS!!


First: Saw The Hunger Games. That wasn't funny. Well, some of it was. Mostly it was just epic as SHIT.

Second: Stupid truck is stupid. The dude that was parked next to me when we came out of the movie theater was like, all up in my bidness. Perhaps his right back wheel found my left back wheel sexually attractive and it wanted some of that...idk. But here is the note boyfriend and I left him:


There is a smiley face after the part that says, "Have a nice day." 

Third: On the way home, there were some dudes doing a Chinese fire drill at a stoplight. And right when they got in their car we heard a siren. There happened to be a cop RIGHT BEHIND THEM and they got pulled over and got a ticket. Hilarious.

Oh, also, this afternoon boyfriend threw a grape into someone's open window in the quad....it was a bathroom window....sorry if that was you. Hee hee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment