Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life sucks sometimes

Here is my evidence for the above title:

First. I realized today that I had the dates wrong for my study abroad program, and therefore booked the wrong flight. YAY.

Second. After freakin out at the beginning of semester because I couldn't find my clicker and having to borrow two different ones, I found mine in one of my storage bins. Like, one of the ones right on the shelves on my desk. Good. Sorry, roommate, for borrowing your clicker unnecessarily....

Third. That speeding ticket I got? $165. Ridiculous. In addition to the costs it will take to change my flights, I will have zero spending money for Vienna.

On the plus side, it is Spring Break tomorrow. So there's that. I will blog about roommate, suitemate, and I's escapades in Jackson and Pass Christian, MS, yo!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to go to Edd's Drive In! NO EXCEPTIONS

    ReplyDelete