Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dr. Suess and noodles

I am in World History II right now, and we are getting to the point in history where people start flipping their shit about Jews.

One of the readings we had to prepare for class tomorrow was from Theodor Herzl, and he talks about how persecuted Jews are and that they should really just have their own dang state and be separated from society.

And here is what this made me think.

Good lord. The gas of humans is hatred. All people do is find other people to hate. First women, because, I don't know, they have vaginas and therefore less brains I guess. Then it was black people, because obviously the blackness of their skin reflects the blackness of their souls. Then Jews. Now gay people. It never ends.

Anyway, all this reading about Jews inspired me to create this Dr. Suess-like couplet on the fly. I was having a rant to my roommate, saying, "This is so dumb. Why did everyone hate Jews??
Jesus was a Jew!!
He was. It's true!"
I suddenly realized the Dr. Suess-ness of my words and immediately imagined a book with a colorful Jesus-figure on the front, who would probably also have to be fuzzy, because let's face it, most Dr. Suess books are filled with fuzzy things.

I would buy that book. A colorful, fuzzy, rhyming Jewy Jesus book.

On a completely unrelated note, I just worked out, and now my arms feel all noodle-y. Bodyrock.tv, man. It'll eat your soul (just like folks used to think black people would). And make you a noodle. I in fact had so much difficulty controlling my hands to make the word "colorful" colorful that I wanted to give up on life.
But I am also getting really buff. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment