Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Noises

I have compiled for you a list of noises that frighten me, make me giggle, or piss me the hell off.

1. My roommate's Keurig. Whenever it heats up anything, it makes a noise that never fails to freak my freak. Even if I see her put something in it, I will still have a moment where I think, "Shit, here they come. The terrorists have sent an air raid to Auburn University," and then I brace myself for a bomb to drop. It never does though. One of these days I'm going to be right, roommate, and my defenses will save your life. You're welcome.

2. My suitemate in the bathroom. That sounds weird. But seriously, our bathroom has some kind of vendetta against her or something. We always here things thumping around or dropping and her saying, "Ow!" or "Shoot!" I'm convinced that one day she will go into the bathroom and never come out. I fear for her life, I really do.

3. The infamous Auburn University Lawn Care Team and their stupid leaf blowers. I cannot even tell you how many times I have woken up at 6:30 a.m. to the sound of a freaking leaf blower outside my window. Even if it is the dead of winter and there are NO LEAVES, these men and women try their hardest to blow away the cement. Or if it has rained, their attempts to move soaking wet leaves never falter. We appreciate your consideration, but for real, STFU. Start your blowing on the concourse, and not by the dorms. I have made a lovely chart to help in your endeavors (click to enlarge):


Anyone else? What noises piss you the hell off, or make you giggle, or scare the pants off you?

No comments:

Post a Comment