Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

From Robin to spiders

Since I cannot possibly blog all of the things, I am going to overview my semester for you. In case you were wondering about my life. Let's be honest, you were. I'm pretty freaking fascinating. Or something.

A. How I Met Your Mother.
Boyfriend and I watch this frequently. Probably more frequently than we should. But I can't HELP it!! I wanna be like Robin! All the boys like her and she's so pretty and funny and she's a FREAKING POP STAR. I WANT TO GO TO THE MALL WITH YOU TODAY, ROBIN.

B. Mental disorders.
Oh yes. Abnormal Psychology. We talked about schizophrenia and depression and Dissociative Identity Disorder and pedophiles and all SORTS of fun things!! It was ballin'. Minus Poop. This is the class that Poop was in. And no one likes Poop. Speaking of, she wasn't in our final today, which means a) she had more than two finals today and had to take it at an alternate time, or b) she was late and didn't get to take it and therefore failed. I'm a terrible person, but I'm hoping for b. 

C. Inflicting pain on people.
I did this in lab once a week for six hours. I pushed a scary looking device in between peoples' knuckles until they told me to stop. But sometimes they DIDN'T. And so my triceps are sexual now because it's really hard to push down with 633 KiloPascals of pressure. I am strong like bull!

D. No sickness!!! Woohoo!!!!
Seriously, every semester since I've been in college, sickness has knocked me on my ass for at least a week. But somehow I evaded sickness's cold and terrible embrace. I HAVE DONE IT! All of my roommates got sick, boyfriend got sick, most of my friends got sick, and I was as well as a thing that is well. BOOSH.

E. Game Show Network.
You guys. It's bad. I feel like I am personal friends with Steve Harvey now because of how often I watch GSN. But it's sooooo gooooood.

F. Asylum. 
Roommates' and I's new addiction. It is so wonderful (and as you know, I love me some Kit hothothothothot). And now I have to watch it alone for a month :((( I'm scared for next week, because I will be loopy on drugs from getting my tonsils out and it will probably really terrify me. It's OK. I'll cuddle with my cats.

G. I ran for two weeks.
I was really proud! And boyfriend and I have decided (again) that we will work out together, so perhaps I can run for real this time!

H. Gunshots in Creekside. 
Last night there were gunshots outside my condo. As far as I know, no one died, but everyone and their moms ran outside and gathered in the street to discuss the happenings. And then we called the cops. I don't think anything actually happened. Damn hooligans shooting off their firearms at 10 o'clock at night.

And finally...

I. There was a spider in my shower last night.
THERE WAS A SPIDER IN MY SHOWER. WHILE I WAS IN THERE. NAKED. WE WERE BOTH NAKED. Don't worry, nothing happened. BUT SERIOUSLY. DA FAQ. I CLEAN THAT SHIT EVERY WEEK. IT IS NOT A SPIDER HOME. IT'S NOT EVEN COLD OUTSIDE!

That is all. Sorry I yelled.


No comments:

Post a Comment