Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

T-minus 14 days

So...in case you didn't remember, I'm studying abroad in Austria this Summer. It's happening. It's actually happening two weeks from today. AHHH! I'm freakin' out. Like I'm super excited, but super nervous too.

Anyway, I think I mentioned this before, but just wanted to remind you lovely beautiful readers of mine that my blog of hilarity will become a blog of travel starting June 22 and will resume normal hilarity on or around July 30, depending heavily on jet lag. Which hits me harder coming back from Europe for some reason...

But anyway, if you only like me for my funny (in which case YOU ARE NOT A REAL FRIEND) (But I still love you cause you read my blog) then I totes understand if you don't want to read my travel adventures.

But let me tell you folks, it will be full of epicosity, to quote Toby Turner. And if you want to follow my super awesome fun time (but still studying German!) life in Vienna, Munich, Prague, Budapest, and Salzburg, it's happening. I'ma document it. With lotsa pictures. 

Good. Ok well...that's all I wanted to say. Don't worry, I will have more blogs of funny before I leave. Promise! : D


1 comment:

  1. Wait...you're going to Budapest too?
    HUNGARY IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL FENCING NATIONS IN THE WORLD! TONS OF OLYMPIC COACHES AND CHAMPIONS HAVE COME FROM THERE! IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP EVEN ONE SWORD WHEN YOU'RE ABROAD, I WILL STAB YOU THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU!
    <3

    ReplyDelete