Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

YOU GUYS

YOU GUYS. I have nothing to blog about.
It's been like a billion years since my last blog. But I don't feel as if I have anything to say.
Or anything coherent I guess.
So I will just write random things that I've been doing that are in no particular order, but which will still, I hope, make you laugh. Because that is what I am here for.
SEND ME YOUR GUEST BLOGS DAMMIT. (Roommate, I am talking to you.)
(Former roommate I guess...that's sad.)

I've been on a netflix documentary binge. I watched "World's Most Dangerous Drug" (yay meth!) and "World Most Dangerous Gang" (yay death!) and thorough enjoyed them both. Next up: "Auschwitz and Birkenau" and "Surviving the Cut." Super pumped.

Boyfriend came to visit this weekend. I miss him way too much when he is away. And it's funny, because I'm good for like five days, but I miss him in advance because I know how much it's going to suck at the end of the first week.
I'm pathetic.
It's not a big deal.

I better have the ass of a super model by like tomorrow with the workout I did today. Not acceptable.

Watched a movie I was in back in high school with BFF tonight because they screened three movies at the school...that was weird. Realized a couple of things. One: I really should have straightened my hair for the role instead of curling it cause it looked stupid. Two: I have horrible posture. Three: I look like an IDIOT when I run. My feet turn out because something is wrong with my ankles and I failed to correct it in my youth so now it's stuck like that. Good. I'm a regular duck.

Apparently my dad is coming to Austria to visit me with my mom and lil bro and NO ONE BOTHERED TO TELL ME. See, dad got a new job in Chattanooga (will have to think of a nickname that's as cool as Knoxvegas...suggestions?) and couldn't get the time off work to come over while I'm studying abroad. But then apparently he could...so YAY!! So excited. Sound of Music tour in Salzburg. It's happening.

Tonight I am giving myself a spa treatment of sorts. I am deep cleaning my tongue ring by leaving it in a cup of denture cleaner for....it's been about 20 minutes now. I should probably go get that....hold on. Back. See it's great, because for you guys it's like I was never gone. But for me it took like five minutes. Ah, the beauty of Internet. Tongue ring is very clean. And it tastes minty. Hooray! I should do that more often. It gets the plaque buildup off way better than a washcloth and water. Sorry if that's gross. But it happens.

I burned myself on the very back of my left bottom mouth (left bottom mouth? Really? I'm not changing it.) where my wisdom teeth used to be and it bled profusely when I brushed my teeth yesterday. Who burns themselves on the back of their mouths? Honestly. What is my life. 

Made oreo butt cakes. Funfetti cupcakes with an oreo on the bottom and rainbow chip icing. It's as good as it sounds. Probably better. 

Ok well that's all. That's been my life since I blogged last. Oh, and I scrapbooked a shit ton. I am a scrapbooking machine. Good. Well, enjoy your day and stuff. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment