Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I don't understand my own sex

Cleavage. That's what got boyfriend and I on the topic of how underhanded and just all-around bitchy girls can be. And I have discovered that there are two things that I REALLY can't stand about girls. I mean, there are more, but not any that really bug me like these. So here you go, short and sweet:

1. If you show boob, don't get mad at boys for noticing. It's not like you don't know you're showing cleavage. Like, when you put on a shirt, either it's above the cleave line or below it. And I don't know about anyone else, but I personally sometimes just gotta be like, "I'm young. Here are my boobs looking good in a push-up bra. Appreciate them." And when guys stare, I feel good, like, yes, BAM, excellent boobage appreciated. I don't get offended. Why are girls always like, "Ugh, guys are such pigs! Stop staring!"? You put them out there so...quit complaining. Or cover up.

2. If you don't like someone, don't act like you do. I don't like a lot of people. And I have decided to a) not give a shit about them, b) not speak to them, or c) not go past civil conversation if we must interact. There really is just no excuse for talking bad about friends behind their backs. Because if they're your friends, you like them. And if you have an issue with a friend, just freakin' say something. I hate confrontation, but I would rather be like, "Hey, just so you know, it kind of bothers me when you _____." It is that easy. And then the problem is resolved and you don't have to do any complaining about it. Hurrah!

Mini-rant over. Anyone else got anything they don't understand? About boys or girls, it don't matta. Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!

    My daughter, saying it like it is. No woman in a low-cut blouse has any right to complain when people stare. And if you feel good about it, flaunt with pride. You're only young once. And guys, if a woman is showing a little leg or boob, that's license to stare, not paw or grab, and doesn't mean she wants to hop into your bed.

    Being a tiger means you sometimes claw people. Go Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete