Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Giant squid of anger

It's been a week. It's actually been more than a week. Because here is what happened. 

1. I finally got the sickness that everyone else had in Austria. Did I tell you that already? Well if I did I'm telling you again. And it sucked. But I ate my weight in cough drops and drank my weight in tea and I'm FINALLY better.

2. Boyfriend came to visit this weekend and spent all my time with him. Twas lovely to spend more than a couple of hours with him :) also, Breaking Bad. SKYLARRRR.

3. Packing. All of the packing. So much packing. I don't actually know when I acquired so much CRAP, but I have it. So much stuff. I have been packing all day and I now I feel like I'm going to die. I don't even want to move all this nasty into my condo. I just want to arrive there and have it all be set up.  Could that happen? Why didn't I respond to that email from those moving guys?? Curses!! I could be sitting in a lounge chair drinking a lemonade and telling large strong college men, "Put this here! Oh, thanks for taking my REALLY HEAVY TRUNK upstairs! Appreeeeeesh!" But no, I figured I could do it with my parents. Dumb.

Also, on top of that, it is the week. You know the one. The week before my uterus wrecks itself. And so my hormones are like, BLAHHHHHH I HATE YOU!! And I have the anger. Everything is just pissing me off. This is the worst week for this to be happening. Next week would be infinitely better. My life. 

That's all. Seriously. Sorry. I'm planning on recording a video of hilarious stories that I cannot write down because they would not be as funny. Did I already tell you that too? Gah. I don't remember.

Well, I hope your week is less full of anger and frustration than mine. Love and hugs that are a little too hard because I'm taking my anger out on anything and everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment