Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HEYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYS

You guys. YOU GUYS. I have had a wonderful idea of wonderfulness that is wonderful.

This (wonderful) idea (of wonderfulness) (that is wonderful) stems from a couple of things.

One: I have had more people than I had ever hoped tell me that they read my blog (THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU).

Two: I have hilarious friends. Seriously. I'm blessed in that I'm not the only one in my group who has hilarious/weird/shitty shit happen to them (hahaha shitty shit).

Three: My hilarious friends are grrrrreat story tellers. Like, they will have me in tears with tellings of their escapades.

SO. Here it is. Ready??

I want YOU (Yes, YOU!!!) to write a guest blog post for my blog!!! I know for a fact that boyfriend, roommates, and family and others of my friends have funny and excellent stories to share.

Email me with your stories here: ket0015@auburn.edu. I won't include names if you don't want me to! I never include anyone's names in my posts. But I will put you as the author if you wish!

This excites me greatly, so don't go and leave me hanging, cause that would be üüüüüüüüber disappointing. Submit, people, submit! It's funny, see? Cause that has a double meaning. Like, submit to my wishes, AND submit your stories.

Ok I'm done now. I'ma be checking my email like nonstop. There better be shit there from you guys.

LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment