Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Scrota and issues I have with bikers

I will get to the scrota in a moment. 
First, bikers. Not bikers like people on motorcycles. Bikers like people on bicycles. I would like to put a disclaimer: mein Vater is an avid biker and I don't have issues with all bikers. I just have issues with the dumb ones. This is unlike my issues with drivers. I have issues with pretty much all drivers ever. Ok. So.

Issue #1
Just cause you're on a bike and not in a car doesn't mean you are exempt from yielding to pedestrians. You still have to do that. Like, for instance, if you are biking around a college campus, you can't just go speeding around the concourses all willy nilly. It's friggin scary when you're walking and a biker comes out of nowhere and speeds by you so fast and so close it blows your hair. If there are people, for real, slow the hell down. Because if you hit me, guess who wins that lawsuit? Me. Cause you didn't yield. Boosh.

Issue #2
Sharing the road goes both ways. You gotta stay close to the side so cars can actually give you the lawful four feet (three?) of room when they pass you. Don't ride in the middle of the damn lane! You're small, you can probably fit on the shoulder of the road and be fine, but if you do have to ride on the actual road, the side is your friend. Dumb dumb dumby dumb dumb. Seriously.

Issue #3
If I am on a bike riding one way, and there are bikes passing me going the other way, do you know what sucks? WHEN THEY DON'T GO SINGLE FILE. Listen, bike paths are small. There ain't room for you and three of your little bike buddies to ride side by side. If someone is coming toward you, accept it and get in a line, just for a little bit. You can do it!

MOVING ON!!

After my post about lady things and ovulation and whatnot, boyfriend and I were talking about the bio lecture I learned that in. And in that lecture we also discussed boy things. And somehow (I really don't know how we got to talking about this...) we got to discussing the scrotum. And we decided to look it up. And GUESS WHAT. Boys, there is a wall inside your ball sack that separates your actual testicles!! Boyfriend was so gobsmacked that he ran out into the common room and informed all who were present (which I believe was his roommates and one roommate's girlfriend). We all then began shouting, "Two for one!! TWO! FOR ONE!" They were all gobsmacked as well. No one knew this. Oh, to be educated.

That is all. Have a WONDERFUL day.



1 comment: