Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Rain and blood and being horny

It rained today and I PLAYED IN IT. I DID IT. Roommate and I were working out and we finished and she looked outside and said, "It's raining. We should go play on it!" And I did that rage face. You know, this one: 
Because this was SUCH a GOOD idea. 

So we went downstairs and told everyone in our dorm lobby that we were going to go play in the rain and no one wanted to come with us. But then they changed their minds. For they knew that they all wanted to be four years old with us. So some of the boys brought out a giant tarp and we put dish soap on it and slid down a hill on it. And it wasn't long enough so most of us slid onto the grass too. I had grass on my ass. Like, all over it. It was also soapy. I could have washed your dishes by booty dancing on them. 

But then I had a realization. This is what it was: "I am on my period. But it was not quite heavy enough for a tampon, so I am just wearing a pantyliner right now...and I've been sliding through puddles... GOOD."And so, my little pantyliner became quite strikingly large as it did it's little job and absorbed all of the liquid. I swear to god it weighed like four pounds. Gross. 

Speaking of periods, we discussed them in my biology class the other day. According to a study my teacher showed us, boyfriend and I will BOTH experience high-intensity horniness in t-minus 12 days, because according to teacher, that is when I will be ovulating. And my body will recognize this and tell me (and boyfriend because of the pheromones I will be releasing), "YOU MUST HAVE SEX IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE BEST RESULTS FOR PREGNANCY." So boyfriend and I are keeping track of our horniness levels for the next month-ish just to see if this is right. 

Everyone should try this!! You should experience peak horniness 14 days minus the end of your cycle. For instance, if your cycle is 30 days long, as mine is, your horniness should peak on day 16. Which is counted from when your period starts. This all sounds much more confusing than it actually is....sorry for that. But if you understood all of that, record your horniness and see if it is truuuuue!

No comments:

Post a Comment