Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Doing nothing

There are two reasons I have not done a blog in a few days. One: We haz no Internet at the beach house that we are staying at : ( Two: We haven't done anything. At all.

Since I have nothing exciting to tell you about our trip, here are a few hilarious quotes said by our group that I have documented:

"Hickory Barbery!!"
-Suitemate attempting to say Hickory Barbecue. And failing.

"Krompf the Destroyer!"
-Suitemate's alternate identity. Krompf is the sound she makes when crushing cars with her giant beast feet.

Roommate: UNO!
Me: Dos!
Suitemate: Tres!
Wren: Cuatro!
Suitemate: CINCO!!!
Me: That was my turn!!
Suitemate: Sorry...I got excited.
-I don't know why we were counting in Spanish....but this is what ensued.

"Logical solutions: evading Kelly since 1991."
-Suitemate. This is so hilariously true. I don't remember what illogical thing I said to inspire this, but it is quite a normal occurrence for me to not come to a logical solution.

Roommate: That beard is fake!!
Me: No, it's not.
Suitemate: Let me see. I'm the beard expert.
-Our discussion regarding the man who sings in the Ra Ra Rasputin music video.

"When I brush my teeth, I close my eyes to visualize my toothbrush in my mouth where it's at."
-Suitemate closes her eyes to see things she can't actually see.

"I have a pussy. Can I see yours?"
-Suitemate gives a possibility for how Cee Lo Green might hit on a lady based on his giant white cat.

That is all. Sorry if I have no more posts until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment