Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

I help myself out

So you know how a while back I had that whole thing about how I said dumb things and people corrected me? Well, sometimes that happens in my head. And the irrational side will say something, and my rational side (it does exist!!) will gently tell my irrational side what a stupid fart it is.

Irrational side: I wish that they made snuggies for your legs so that when I got up to go do stuff after being in my snuggie they weren't so cold.
Rational side: Sweatpants, darling. Sweatpants.
--This was today. I had to pee but was hesitant to leave the warmth of my snuggie. My rational side didn't help much here though, because my sweatpants were across the room in my dresser, so I would have had to move anyway to get them. I did get up to pee eventually, in case you were wondering. It was a cold, cold walk to the bathroom.

Irrational side: I love 3-D movies!! Why is this not real life??
Rational side: ............
--I don't even want to talk about it. I think this was when I went to see Up...maybe?

Irrational side: This is a large bonfire. What if it explodes and my face burns off?
Rational side: There are no explosives in wood. So you're good.
--During the bonfire that we attended whilst at the beach

Irrational side: God where the FUCK is my spoon???
Rational side: Check your left hand.
--When I wanted to eat my applesauce. Literally searched every surface in the room before noticing it was already in my hand.

Sorry I had like zero blogs last week....the Internet at the house died, and no matter how many times we restarted the router it just didn't work. But I am back and crack-a-lackin! So get ready for the funny. Cause it's back. Good. Hope you enjoyed this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment