Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

OOTD Log 2: Smurf BJ

Let me tell you why.

Today. That's why.

*sigh* I suppose I will elaborate...

Reason 1: I keep forgetting (BECAUSE IT'S A STUPID THING THAT HAPPENS) that the freakin allergy clinic here on the plains is closed from 11-1 EVERY DAY, which, of course, happens to be the most convenient time for me to get my shots. I consistently show up during that time and there's no one there and the receptionist lady is like, "Oh, bless your little heart," and I just get angry. Don't bless my damn heart, lady.

Reason 2: The toe blister. I got a blister on my pinky toe yesterday from my sandals. It was fine all last night and this morning, but then the universe turned on me. I stubbed my poor pinky toe on the bathroom door and it went right onto the blister. It didn't pop, but it HURT. Shortly thereafter, a stud earring leapt out from the bounds of my shag carpet and stabbed me in the blister. Again, not popped (HOW? I don't even know) but now it is extremely painful. Cool.

Reason 3: I have never, EVER had any troubles with my wonderful car. This school year, however, I've had to bring it to the shop three times. First, because my brake pads wore off. Second, because I had a headlight out. Then recently, it's been doing this thing where it shakes when I start it. Usually I can turn it off and back on and it'll start fine, but not this day. This day the universe would rather I have been at Whitt's Auto Shop than studying for my two tests tomorrow. So to the shop it went. Many thanks to my suitemate for driving me back.

Reason 4: I ate shaved ice and it looked like I had given a smurf a blow job. 


This is a hard life I live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment