Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kiss de girl

I
Have
Discovered
That I can
HAVE DIFFERENT FONT SIZES!!!

They come in smallest, small, normal, large, and LARGEST.
I'm really excited about this largest one. I will have to find uses for it. Perhaps if something is exciting enough.

Anyway. That isn't in any way what I was going to talk about. I just saw that at the top and said, Goodness me. I have titillating font options.

So. Kissing. First kisses. Yes. This is what I wanted to talk about. I have an interesting situation in that I don't really have a definitive first kiss.

Was it Wesley??
When I was in fourth grade, I kissed a boy named Wesley on the cheek in a treehouse during a particularly rousing game of spin the pinecone. Now you may say, "That doesn't count cause it was on the cheek!!!" But I say, "I was young. And it was a kissing game. And I was nervous. Those are all symptoms of a first kiss."

Was it Vance??
This was my first lip kiss. However, it occurred on stage during a play, and I wasn't particularly excited about it. It was a very long kiss. So there's that. I was still pretty nervous though. So: on the lips, nervous, lengthy, those are the symptoms here.

Was it Danny??
Danny was this rando alcoholic 18-year-old dude I met in Florida when I was there with my best friend. I thought he was super hot. He wanted to hook up but I was only 15 so I was like, "No! I am a little lamb! Spare me!" So we had a lil' peck. I was excited about this one. He kind of surprised me with it so I didn't really have time to be nervous. Lips, excited, thought he was hot: symptoms for this one.

You tell me, y'all, cause I have no idea. And I feel I should say that there was a gap of....um....5 years between one and two, and then like half a year more for the third one. 
Which one? Which one was my first kiss??
TELL ME.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe. Danny and Taylor.

    Good times.
    Goooood times.

    ReplyDelete