Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

VAAAAAAAG

Today....today was a day that I will certainly remember forever and ever amen.

8:00 a.m. Mowers. Not blowers this time, mowers. 'Twas not so much the mowing that irritated the roommate and I, but more the yelling that took place every time they stopped to take a break. That's fine. Just scream at each other outside the dorms where people are, you know, sleeping.

11:50 a.m. Boyfriend out of class. Drive to pick him up. Chik-fil-a bag that I brought his lunch in is ripped. I fail to tell him, so when he picks it up it explodes all over my car. The passenger seat of my car is now quite strikingly crumb-y. 

Noon. Leaving for Birmingham with boyfriend as navigator. Must drive two hours to go see lady doctor.

2:15 p.m. Lady doctor appointment. Boyfriend waits outside while I am "examined." Left with a few parting gifts. Turns out I have to dilate my vag holes with these giant acrylic stick things. So excited.

4:30 p.m. FINALLY done with the lady doctor. Back to Auburn....stop at Newk's for dinner. It is delicious.

7:07 p.m. Pulled over by Officer Kenneth D. Blue. Got another speeding ticket. Sorry mom and dad.   Was going 82 in a 65. SO WAS EVERYONE ELSE. Court date set for 4/12/2012. I'm not going. I will plead guilty and send in a check because there's no way I'm going back to the Camp Hill municipal court in Bumfuck, AL. 

7:30 ish p.m. Accident on Magnolia. Must wait forever and a day for the entire damn police office, fire station, and hospital to arrive at the scene before we can finally turn around and go the long way to the Quad parking deck. 

8:00 p.m. Boyfriend and I watching Boy Meets World. Want apple sauce and string cheese. Go to get them from fridge. This is what I find:


Apparently my fridge is too cold. Had to rip out two apple sauces because I could not pull the package off the wall due to the fact that it was frozen onto it. Also, most of boyfriend's applesauce was frozen.

Great Scott. I am so glad this day is over. Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment